Welcome to our villas, guest and town houses!
We thank you for choosing us for your vacation and we will honor the trust you have in us to create a safe holiday experience for you.
The health and safety of our employees, visitors and the local community is our top priority. We worked hard to implement optimal safety and hygiene procedures.
Seablue Mykonos Villas is in an ideal location for a health-giving, holistic and relaxing vacation experience – close enough to the city center, but at a distance in natural surroundings with expansive views offering privacy and protection.
We have taken great care to apply all the protective measures outlined by the EODY (Hellenic National Public Health Organization)
The following measures have been taken at our guest houses, facilities and departments to ensure the health and safety of our occupants, visitors, employees and associates.
In all the facilities of the villas or at guest houses, we diligently follow the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols that meet or even exceed the guidelines of our industry.
These protocols include:
– Installation of hand disinfection machines and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and supervision of their proper use.
– Regular cleaning and disinfection of outdoor and indoor surfaces, and shared areas including corridors, stairwells, verandas.
– Keeping staff informed of personal hygiene and preventive measures in all areas.
– Training of staff for the safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and supervision of their proper use.
We have established accommodation rules along with the appropriate hygiene protocols, safety methods and operating procedures for the well-being of our visitors during their stay with us. These rules of stay include:
– It is recommended our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters apart when approaching any service area.
– In order to protect the health of our guests, visitors are not allowed during your stay.
We follow the following protocols in each area of our vacation rentals:
– Use of ecologically and environmentally friendly cleaning products and tools.
– Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days.
– Installation of appropriate mechanisms for hand sanitization in the common areas and all units.
As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our visitors, employees and society, we are closely following the developments with regular updates and guidance from the National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the Ministry of Health, specialized staff of collaborating doctors as well as by additional governmental and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services are safe and our staff prepared to serve our guests.
All members of our teams are enthusiastic professionals at the disposal of our guests and respond immediately and effectively to all your requests.
We also show a very high level of individual, social and professional responsibility as well as timely observance of strict rules of hygiene, operation, communication and coordination.
We appreciate every visitor who honors our destination with his presence.
Seablue Villas Mykonos