- TV – Netflix
- Mini fridge
- Espresso machine
- Board games
- Radiators for heat only
Blue Mountain is a five apartment guesthouse in Aráchova. Arachova is mountainous village nestled picturesquely at the foot of Mt. Parnassós in Southern Greece. The most cosmopolitan winter destination for ski lovers, celebrities and winter tourism. Arachova is one of the biggest resorts in Greece not only known for its skiing, snowboarding, sledging and hiking but also for its nightlife and proximity to the archaeological site of Delphi.
“Blue Mountain Guesthouse Ethra”
Blue Mountain Guesthouse apartment “Ethra” can accommodate 5 guests. The apartment is a duplex located on the second floor of the guesthouse with a studio loft.
It is newly refurbished (2019) with 1 queen-sized bed, 1 sofa bed, and 2 single beds (in the loft). It has 1 bathroom with shower and one WC. A radiator for heating, a mini-fridge and amenities.
The guesthouse is walking distance to the main square of Arachova with restaurants, bars, shops and a bustling nightlife.
There is no parking outside the house. Public or paid parking is available, 200m from the guesthouse.
– It has a mini-fridge, hairdryer, espresso machine and board games.
– WIFI, TV (Netflix) and a radiator
– Studio + 1 bathroom (55 m² total) + 1 WC
– Street view (no balcony)
STAFF & SERVICES
– Cleaning facilities Everyday
– Towels – Bedsheets change every 2 days
– Max 5 guests and 2 children (2 extra cots for children)
– Children up to 3 years old free of charge
– Smoking is not permitted inside the house
– Pets to be considered
Blue Mountain Guesthouse location
Gerontovrachos Ski Resort (17km) 2250 m
Kelaria Ski Resort (23km N) 1950 m
Fterolakka (26km N) 1800 m
The archaeological site of Delphi (11km)
Cave of Korykeio Andro (7km)
Parnassos Ski Center
Parnassos Ski Center has 13 main modern lifts and 4 beginner lifts. It has 23 tracks (including 4 mini beginners with baby lifts), 7 ski runs and 7 connecting trails, totalling 34 km. The descent starts from 2260m. and reaches up to 1640m. Length ranging from 300m to 4Km, in all degrees of difficulty and for all skill levels. For adventure and entertainment enthusiasts there are 12 off-track “black” tracks with really deep snow and lots of adrenaline and a Snow Funpark in Kellari.
Ski Race Track
Four of the slopes, No6 Hienohos, No8 Hercules, No9 Odysseus & No2 Bacchus, are certified by the International Ski Federation
Directions to Parnassos Ski Center
From Athens, arriving in Livadia, the visitor can choose the route:
From Athens take Highway E75 (N1) North towards Lamia (from the airport take Attiki Odos to get in E75 through exit E8). After that either:
1. Get off the E75at the exit to Thiva (70th km), continue towards Livadeia, Arachova and Delphi. From Arachova you may take the road towards the Livadi plateau and the ski centres (~225km)
2. Get off the E75 at the exit to Kastro (111th km) and continue to Orchomenos, Livadeia (less traffic)
3. As in 2 but after passing, Orchomenos and the train rails turn right towards Dayleia, Tithorea or Amphikelia. From Amfikleia there is a road which leads to the ski centres (~305km but less traffic + you avoid passing through Arachova)
From Northern Greece, reaching Lamia, follow the National Road to Athens and shortly before the Thermopylae junction follow the exit on the right to Amfissa – Patra. At Gravia village turn left towards Mariolata – Lilaia – Polydroso – Amfiklia.
From Patras, the visitor follows the route Nafpaktos – Itea and from there you can choose between the routes Itea – Delphi – Arachova – Ski Center or Itea – ‘Amfissa – Gravia – Lilaia. – Polydrosso .
Distance from Athens: 180 km.
Distance from Thessaloniki: 370 km.
Distance from Patras: 160 km.
Ski centre distance from El. Venizelos Airport: 205 km